By fucking pissants - 13/07/2012 19:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I sold yet another £100 bottle of lotion to a stuck-up teenage fashionista with less brain-power than the yapping bastard of a dog she carried in her arms. She did nothing but brag the whole time about her jewelry, and openly mocked me for only making minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 731
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, but you get to laugh behind their back because the £100 lotion is really worth less than a pile of dog shit, and they don't know what the **** they are doing.

Comments

Ehh... Just tell her you saw someone with the same outfit on and that the other person wore it better. :)

That was supposed to be a reply to the girl who said "Damn teens" but I think her comment got deleted so yeah, awkward..

shawnaishere 14

Well at least you are getting a small portion of that money. Enjoy spending the money while she cleans the dog shit.

Feed her dog to a giant ******* snake on a plane.

TheDrifter 23

But that might actually be better for her skin than what's supposed to be in the lotion.

TheDrifter 23

That was supposed to be a reply to Perdix, referencing Jism in the lotion. Not sure how it ended up here.

OP, take pride in the fact that you're investing in better things then overpriced bottles of lotion with however much money you make.

Ew. What a disgusting personality. I hope you sold her the face lotion made with baby foreskin. She's probably used to having lots of dick particles on her face, anyway.

Say that u gave the wrong price and raise it up to like 200 dollars and pocket the money u made.

Llamacod 11

maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. I bet if she does its on her back

Llamacod 11

this comment was made under the comment that said something along the lines of: she probably didn't even earn the money herself

I don't think the OP understands the concept of this site. Working minimum wage in the service sector may be lame, but this is the kind of story that (at least partially) makes up for it. So, this isn't really an FML situation.