By fucking pissants - 13/07/2012 19:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I sold yet another £100 bottle of lotion to a stuck-up teenage fashionista with less brain-power than the yapping bastard of a dog she carried in her arms. She did nothing but brag the whole time about her jewelry, and openly mocked me for only making minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 731
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, but you get to laugh behind their back because the £100 lotion is really worth less than a pile of dog shit, and they don't know what the **** they are doing.

Comments

jaredofmo 22

I've been working for almost eight years and can't get out of minimum wage jobs, but I take pride in being a hard-working honest citizen, and that's way better than being a rude jerk with a load of money.

It's ok she's in for a rude awakening when she has to carry herself in the future. You are just working your way up and soon you'll have a better life than her!

Aw OP, fyl. But, y'know, karma's a bitch.. so.. she's looking at being screwed later. You rock, don't listen to her. -

Should of took the "expensive" lotion out and replace it with like low quality lotion and give it to her. Then after she pays tell her what's really inside

solosohigh 15

one day someone is going to say, "no" to her. at some point, she'll realize the whole world doesn't revolve around her and her whole life will be a wreck because she will not know how to function as an adult or take care of herself. meanwhile, you will hopefully work for what you want and be proud when you get there.

Herculesninja27 5

Next time you should mix the lotion with horse gizz OP haha

Ugh. I had a friend like that who's parents paid for her university fees, her rent, her car, and her expensive clothes and jewelery. Meanwhile she's snicker and mock me whenever I went to a cheap clothing store or wanted to check out the local second-hand shop because (after paying all my bills) I couldn't afford anything else. A few years later, her parents cut her off and now she can't even afford to have a coffee or lunch with me. I like to think karma was at work here.

Ameel, you are a better person than I am. There is no way I would have remained friends with a snobbish braggart who made fun of where I shopped. You must have the patience of a saint.

Hell everyone is hating on the girl, I wanna marry her! Get closer to her daddy's pockets!

she will never know the value of an honest days work... just expect it all to come for free... oh wait, gbp sign... hmmm, our wages just paid for that bottle. fyl OP.