By fucking pissants - 13/07/2012 19:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I sold yet another £100 bottle of lotion to a stuck-up teenage fashionista with less brain-power than the yapping bastard of a dog she carried in her arms. She did nothing but brag the whole time about her jewelry, and openly mocked me for only making minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 731
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, but you get to laugh behind their back because the £100 lotion is really worth less than a pile of dog shit, and they don't know what the **** they are doing.

Comments

Mug her and punch the dog, then laugh in her face

And why would she touch the dog? Sir, you need help, mental help.

Be like Tyler Durden and sell their own fat to them. >:)

sinner92 4

I like your thought process.

perdix 29

I hope you jizzed in her lotion. That's a cheaper and faster way to get revenge compared to getting a good education and a dignified job.

unknown_user5566 26

... Unless the little rich-bitch likes that sort of thing. ;)

Love this idea. I know this didn't happen to me but for some reason I have spent the last half hour thinking about getting back at this chick.

Usually I don't condone shooting a load into someone else's things, but this girl sounds like she needs a swift kick in the ass...or...you know...**** in her lotion.

Next time you meet someone like that, mix super glue in the lotion; that's gotta do SOMETHING.

fanaticdragon 10

Don't worry, OP. If and when daddy dearest cuts her off, she'll realise the value of money and wish she had a job like you do. :)

You should switch out her expensive lotion for some " generic minimum wage lotion" the next time she comes in.

No, no, no! Hot sauce! Seriously, fill some of the lotion with hot sauce or super glue! (maybe a shitload of bugs too, if they're such little bitches they should probably completely flip out.) Something that will do horrible things to them if they use it! They wouldn't really be able to point a finger at you either.

unknown_user5566 26

Should've stopped with your first comment. Less is more. :)

soad2014 7

...and that's why I hate rich people. I can't stand them!

Yeah, cause all rich people are assholes, ESPECIALLY those selfish philanthropists, right? How about pulling your head out of your ass and stop being a generalizing *******?

You are fourteen! You are also dumb enough to put your phone number on the internet. That's how you meet online predators...

TheDrifter 23

Good advice, now if I can just get your number for our upcoming survey... I kid, I kid, don't shoot!

trellz17 19

This FML is worded really well. Haha it's funny!