By fucking pissants - 13/07/2012 19:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I sold yet another £100 bottle of lotion to a stuck-up teenage fashionista with less brain-power than the yapping bastard of a dog she carried in her arms. She did nothing but brag the whole time about her jewelry, and openly mocked me for only making minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 731
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, but you get to laugh behind their back because the £100 lotion is really worth less than a pile of dog shit, and they don't know what the **** they are doing.

Comments

Her dog probably has more active brain cells than she does.

I hate her u hate her we all hate stuck up no good spoiled brats who deserve no money or respect

Retail sucks. If it isn't the rich, bratty teenage girls making you drink their piss, it's the nasty old biddies. Some people get their kicks ******** on sales clerks because they know the clerks have to take it. When I was in retail, 30 years ago, it was the same thing. Every shift we ate shit dished out by bitches and bastards who smirked as they unloaded on us. Now I'm the customer and I would never act that way. Too bad I can never find a clerk to ring up my sale.

Jewbenita 0

Do what i do, never care about what people say if they have less brain cells than their age. If she wasnt a customer, i wouldve gave it right back to her with a "at least i work, you lazy spoiled princess."

Bbybrookelauren 1

You should of punches that conceited bitch in the face! Just saying!

If you hate what you do, do something else instead of complain about it. You choose to do this work.

how much could she possibly mock you? she just paid $100 for some fking lotion.

Guido25897 4

Who the **** pays £100 for a bottle of lotion anyway.

letsgopens58 4

I bet the dog was a Shih Tzu, Maltese, or Yorkie.