By CoffeeStained - 10/11/2015 15:54 - United States - Richmond

Today, I set my cup of coffee down on the stall floor to take care of my business. A hand reached under the stall door and took my coffee. I yelled to give it back, calling them obscene names. Moments later, my fresh coffee came flying over the door. I'm burned from my head to my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 394
You deserved it 10 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh how unhygienic to take a drink into a toilet?! Yuck

Barge into the next stall and kick them in the groin, then call security. That was uncalled for to scald you

Comments

coffee isn't that expensive, you could've just bought another one

I think you missed the point. Having it stolen right in front of your eyes is bad enough... to then get it dumped on you and burned in the process is not something I would shrug off.

lexiieeex3 32

It's more of the 'what the ****' aspect of the situation that OP was talking to the person about I think

Also, being a decent human being doesn't cost a thing. They could have not taken OP's coffee in the first place.

Dude, why would you put something that goes in your mouth on a stall floor?

The bottom of the cup doesn't go into OP's mouth.

Would you buy a burger, wrapped in paper and put that on a stall floor? You don't eat the paper...

You can put a burger in a purse or pocket, but you can't put a cup of coffee anywhere but the floor or a table without it spilling everywhere.

Maybe OP had some trouble and needed to hold onto something..

Anyone else think this is narsty to bring a consumable into a public bathroom stall?

JackDupp 11

I'm more concerned as to why they would take your coffee than why you would put it on the floor. What kind of monster steals toilet coffee?

lexiieeex3 32

Who takes a stranger's coffee from underneath a bathroom stall? Just how in the world is that even remotely sanitary?

mds9986 24

Taking it in with you and putting it on the floor isn't sanitary either.

bnbhimp 10

Or else something entirely unrelated will happen.

I'd take the empty cup dip some toilet water out and throw it back over the stall and then run away really fast

Snaxia 12

I feel like both of you are at fault. There are just so many things wrong with this scenario.

FieldLeftBlank 20

OP's at fault for calling the other person "obscene names" right off the bat instead of taking a calmer approach first. Way to overreact.

Please tell me how you react to someone reaching under a stall while you are on the toilet and taking your coffee. Because apparently you guys are fully prepared for this to happen.

Why?! Bringing your coffee into the bathroom is just asking for trouble