By ohshittttttt - 04/04/2009 16:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I set my AIM status to be the currently-playing file on my iTunes. I've downloaded a lot of porn to my iTunes, and I wanted to watch some. My status changed to "Girl in Latex gets fucked in the ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 498
You deserved it 158 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I believe the reason to keep it on iTunes is so that it can convert into your iPod/iPhone so you can watch it. Either way, that's funny as crap. There's an old saying, "If you don't want someone to know, don't do it."

Absolutely hilarious, but YDI either way.

arienh4 0

Do you have your parents on AIM?

alex_smokin_okin 0

wtf, iTunes doesn't have **** easily available moron, if it did, I would be on itunes instead of this site, great lie

wallythedolly 0

#24 you can download stuff from sources other than itunes and put it on your ipod...I have 10 gbs of music and videos on my ipod and only one song was actually bought from the itunes store.

SpunkT 0

#15, if you're happy that you moderated this one and you wanted it on here, you suck. I really don't get how all these poorly written ones keep getting through. I really don't care how embarrassing your story is if you don't know how to tell it. I mean honestly, is that how you TALK?

amazinggbaby 2

The point is to get a story out there, not to prove to the world that your an amazing writer, this is the Internet and that's how people talk. Nobody needs to put as much effort into submitting fmls like they were submitting a college paper.

SmileEveryone 12

plus, not everyone on this site is English and might struggle with typing...

Wouldn't the latex be covering her ass?

You haven't watched much freaky **** then.

alex_vik 0

#24 - You can put non-iTunes stuff on iTunes moron. Don't call someone a moron when you don't know your own shit. #27 - Hole in the ass/crotch.

yea the same thing has happened to me its very embarrasing

effthis 0

hahahahahahahahhahah wow..