By prinzess - 09/12/2010 14:20 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I said to my wife that I wished I had met her 20 years ago. Her response was, "Twenty years ago I had beautiful tits and many options, I wouldn't have even looked at you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 205
You deserved it 5 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knight0748 5

Tell her that's fine, in a few years you'll trade her in for a newer and younger one anyway.

Comments

haha! that sucks!! your wife is a ugly bitch now!! I'd dump her ass and go find a hottie with some nice ****. leave her saggy **** behind!

KittehSayzRAWR 0

WOW, having second thoughts now are you?

RedPillSucks 31

Trade that 40 year old in for two twenties.

55, you're a sick, sick man. I'll take 'em. Have my mom. Keep the change.

ulicksam 0

What's the problem? You made a comment about how she looked 20 years ago and so did she. YDI.

Woah are you married to a cougar there OP?

no he's saying he wished he married her 20 years ago so that they could of had more time together

Well her comment was a little rude. Also, having beautiful **** doesn't make a woman attractive. If you have a paper bag worthy face then attractive breasts will do nothing for you.

You can always put a bag over your head! OP, all I hope is that she was joking. There is more in life than looks.

WallyTheWombat 0

True... but to most guys, your **** are your first impression to us. Kinda like an attention grabber.

I understand that may be one of the first things you look at, but you're going to have to look at a woman's face at SOME point. And if it's nasty, well......

perdix 29

Not if you stick with doggie style and anal. Great **** trump all but the most hideous of faces.

31 - How do you explain women with smaller breasts getting at least some attention, then? Not all guys find giant sacks attractive. Disclaimer: This comment was not meant to offend those with giant sacks on their chests.

perdix 29

#42 - The answer is: They have great asses.

Not all of them. And there are some men out there who only prefer boobs rather than asses, yet still like small boobs. Granted, these men are few and far between.

styphon 5

men who like boobs, but like small boobs? impossible!

riseofabreakings 0

well there's me, d's and above aren't attractive to me, I stick with c and below...

perdix 29

#47. Beautiful **** are not necessarily big ****. Nice B's or C's can be very attractive. Bigger than that can be beautiful, but if they are misshapen or obviously fake, they can be revolting. It's not just size, the appearance of the nipples and areolae are also important factors. As is not having hair in the cleavage!

No matter HOW good looking a gal is there is a guy somewhere that is tired of her chit!! LoL

kofinater 3
Quest_ 13

42, I'm not really buying your 'disclaimer', I actually found that quite rude and spiteful.

79 - Interpret it how you will, but know that I'm not trying to offend anyone. I added the disclaimer solely for the purpose of being one step ahead of those who I knew would eventually whine.

perdix 29

#79 -- Pics* or it's** fake! * Pics means photographs if you are an adult or a hand-drawn stick figure, if you are underage. ** it = your righteous indignation.

Quest_ 13

I don't want to argue with you, but surely you can see how I construed my viewpoint from your phrasing. I don't think anyone would want to hear parts of their body referred to in a way that sounds as gross as "giant sacks".

Yes I can see why you may have misconstrued the meaning of my post but that still doesn't change the fact I wasn't trying to offend anyone. /ending pointless argument. Agreeing to disagreeing.

Sorry OP, but that's funny as shit. I think I would get along great with your wife.

Actually you're right. Even though it sounded bad it was more like self-criticism. She then said that when she was young she would always chose cool guys over good guys and also that she's happy she's not with someone who's only interested in showing her off now. And I think she's still beautiful.

EvilDave 13

No. It was not self-criticism. She was stating flat out that she settled for him. She is just another stuck-up, shallow bitch.

Uh, Dave, you realize you're talking to the OP, right? Not all women are bitches; not all women are out to hurt men. Shit!