By Unfortunate - 08/10/2012 00:24 - United States - Bellevue

Spicy
Today, I realized that my life would make an excellent meme: Nerd girl goes to college, finally loses virginity; gets chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 102
You deserved it 13 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At your age, you're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. Well don't, because if you do, you will develop chlamydia. And die.

Comments

Sounds like something that would happen to bad luck Brian...

62: has anyone ever told you you're an asshole?

What I'm wondering was how his reply was even needed. I mean, that is just being an asshole. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have said something like that out of the blue in person, otherwise you wouldn't have any teeth left to say it again. The internet isn't a different world; if you won't say it in person, don't say it online.

You got screwed once and still managed to get screwed again

You clearly either didn't read Doc's comment, or did and decided it's be cool to copy it.

SApprentice 34

At least it should be curable. Take more care next time.

kut17 11

"Nerdy girl finally loses virginity Gets chlamydia." how can you not see that?

It would be an image macro, not a meme. Memes are image macros too, but they're only specific images with a theme in their captioning. Her story would make a shitty meme.

Think of it this way, your FML can scare other kids into investing in condoms so they don't end up like you! :)

loserboii 11

Maybe you should have thought about using a condom before?

kut17 11

Maybe you should read 90% of the other comments that say the same thing. BURN!

There's a possibility that she got it by oral. Or anal, if they really went freaky.

Should still use condoms for oral and anal!

True, and a slight brainfart on my part. :p I never use it for oral, but then again I don't do one-night stands... Now if she was in a committed relationship with a guy who didn't particularly get around, THAT's where YDI ends and FYL starts.

There's no way to know, could have been a naive first time and she believed the guy didn't have anything or just didn't think of it. Orr personally the sadder option that she was dating a guy and trusted him enough to sleep with him and he had been a bit shady in the past.. Either way I still feel bad for her.

75: You don't need a shady past or a drunken mistake to acquire an STD; lots of STDs and STIs are transferred in committed relationships by people who never even found out that they're infected. Wanna protect your partner? Get yourself tested before you enter any new sexual relationship.

#60 usually when people say they "lost their virginity" they dont mean those two holes...