By ugh - 01/10/2009 15:49 - United States

Today, I realized that I can't shave my unibrow because I have too much acne on my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 620
You deserved it 10 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Urgh, I agree. My first image was someone shaving a clump of pus-filled acne.

LMFAO i odn;t get all you being "so gross,. ewwww" we all have nasty shiit to deal with i mean come onnnn THIS IS FUNNY so so so effin funny

wax it.... thats what my friend does. its cleaner

use Proactiv for the acne. It works really well. Also I agree with everyone who says pluck the hairs - don't shave. it'll grow back twice as bad if you shave.

proactiv doesn't work at all! see a dermatologist, they actually know what do to about acne :P

jussmyyluckk 0

Are you kidding me ?! Proactiv totally works IF you take the time to do it regularly ! I will admit it, I used to have pretty bad acne all over my face, and my face was a constant grease-bomb. My aunt got proactiv for me to try and after maybe a month, my forehead was a lot clearer. I still have acne, yes, buuuuut it's nearly gone and my skin looks waaaay healthier !

yeah, i agree, a dermatologist is totally the way to go...and they can also help you get rid of the hair, too. don't go overboard, though. just get rid of the hair like, on the bridge of your nose. guys with overly shaved/plucked/eyebrows are ridiculously unattractive. good luck!!

lezdoet 0

OMG THAT MADE ME LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! eww!

ydi for not cleaning your face proper. its called bar soap.

Actually bar soap can make acne worse. Bar soap is often harsh and can dry out the delicate skin on your face, which makes your oil glands over-compensate for the dryness and produce more oil.

well bar soap always works for me. it goes deep into your skin and rids all the grease. all that other crap just adds more grease to your face