By ugh - 01/10/2009 15:49 - United States

Today, I realized that I can't shave my unibrow because I have too much acne on my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 620
You deserved it 10 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hornetchik 0

Wash and moisturise daily. And PLUCK don't shave.

Yup, shaving is definitely a bad idea - stubble on your forehead is not a good look. Definitely wax or pluck. And acne isn't permanent, there are plenty of ways to try fighting it. Good luck!

lov3dollbabygirl 0

wow i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

YDI for being ugly and worthless. you should kill yourself

way to be an asshole. some people can't help it.

This is the internet. People are allowed to - and will- be complete dicks. Hence the wonderful "Zero Accountability" benefit that comes along with anonymity. I could tell you I bent over your mother last night and you couldn't do anything about it. Isn't technology grand?

CuntFucker 0

Your mother sat on my face. It was very nice

#40, your mother sat on my face and now i have a broken nose. FML

helloimbored 0

thats awful, please dont ever say that to anyone again

#32, I hope you get hit by a bus. Good day.

ya. it is grand. too bad it couldn't save my mother. she just died.

avalanche719 0

That's pretty gruesome, kiddo. I recommend tweezers, for both problems. Maybe the stinging pain will bring you to the realization of how nasty you are. Work on that, please.

borricua 0

Get a life and learn how to use acne creams and wax. Get over the fact you can't shave because you're to much of a priss to realise that guys can get waxed to. You can just use proactive or something to get rid of the acne. You're probably a really cute guy that just has a few quirks. They can be easily fixed and you can live a totally unibrow free life with clear skin.

Erm... This FML paints a pretty picture. Acne cream and tweezers can work wonders.