By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

First of all, being on your period for two months? That's actually possible, but it's certainly not healthy. The first thing I'd probably do is show my concern and recommend (if she doesn't know what going on- birth control etc) that she goes to a doctor pronto. Second, if she's saying it to 'get out of' sex? Well, the fact that most people are saying it like she's using an excuse kinda shows why people might lie about why they can't have sex. Maybe she just doesn't want to have sex but is scared you'd take it personally and be upset. Or that you'd leave her for not having sex with you. The worst thing you could do in this situation is accusing her of lying. Sit down and gently and calmly communicate about the issue.

It took you two months to notice? Yeah, pretty much diagnoses the cause of that period...

ZY1431 24

that sucks either way you take it.

It is actually possible especially if she got a new IUD in recently.

numberswoman 14

She might really be. Hormone imbalances are a total bitch!

Soo, aren't we going to take a moment and realize the possible puny advice we could've told OP to do after looking at his name?

She may be someone else's girlfriend now.

reymon8823 24

Is she going through menopause? It's possible if she is.. If she's younger she's probably ******* someone else

uh no. I had a condition that caused mine to be completely irregular. sometimes I'd go 6 months without one, but then have mine for 2-3 months. I was in my early 20s; not evenly remotely close to menopause

Kitsune_Hana 9

It is possible. I have a hormonal imbalance, there were years that I didn't have a period, and when I start getting one again I was normal for about 6 months and then bleed for 3 months straight, the next 4 months I had 2 each month. No it doesn't cause someone to bleed out, it is however really annoying. Ask her if this is normal, and if so let her know that her hormone levels may need to be checked.