By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

If she has PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), it's very plausible for her to have periods that last that long. Hell, I have PCOS and I was anemic before I started doing my hormone treatment because my periods just wouldn't give me a break! Just try to talk to her and see what is happening, be understanding that these things happen and that they are not pleasant for her either.

It does happen; it happened to me. Super annoying

has she been saying she's on her period, or were you assuming based on her attitude? If she really did say she was on her period that long- to get away with things, to get out of sex... I'm not surprised. A LOT of women lie about their time of the month and even use it as a tool.

Actually that is possible one of my friends had the same problem but that means something is seriously wrong and she needs to go to the doctor

Like people have already said, it is possible for this to happen.. maybe she should see a doctor if she's telling the truth. Also, is she newly on birth control? That can mess up your periods for a few months while your body gets used to it

Might be a good idea to see a doctor, assuming she's not faking it to avoid sleeping with you...

If she's started the pill recently, this is a very real possibility. Just throwing that out there. I got lucky with breakthrough bleeding though and only dealt with that for two weeks. Some women have it a lot worse. I know she's probably just trying to get out of sex but, this is a possibilty I was just throwing out there.

I second this. I had the same thing happen to me but it was coming off of birth control. I'd been on the depo shot for 6 years and my body was not happy when I stopped. Luckily, my fiancé understood and knew I wasn't bs'ing.

Like others have said - it genuinely could be a new pill. I went on one that gave me a three month period. If my boyfriend had the audacity to complain about it like you have, I'd be very scared to be him. Who do you think has it worse here?

Has she really been on it that long? Or she just doesn't want to have sex? If she's been on it that long that really sucks. If she just doesn't wanna have sex. U need a new gf.

Wow. If you think this is cause for a new girlfriend simply because she may say this to avoid sex you need to rethink your priorities I'd say. Sex isn't and shouldn't be as all consuming and important as so many people make it out to be.

MzZombicidal 36

Wow, you're a serious asshole if you would just break up with someone for not wanting to have sex...

jayellef 3

Could be worse, she could not have gotten her period for two months.