By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

From my experience with reading FMLs, you may find she is on her period with you but not with anyone else and is enjoying the pleasures of life. I hope not though for your sake buddy :) good luck.

RedPillSucks 31

That's Major Obvious, private. How can you wear the hat and make such a mistake? Commence saluting!!!

Unbelieable insight #31. Please tell us some more secrets

Maybe she is just trying to get rid of you. sorry.

She just doesn't want to have sex with you, period.

misszombiexx 10

That can actually happen, though.. Not saying that's what's happening with her, but it's possible.

If that is true it probably would be a good idea for the doctor to look at it

martin8337 35

Are you ******* stupid? All cells (including blood) are constantly dividing and forming new cells. Unlucky for you, brain cells are the only cells that dont do this.

perdix 29

She doesn't want to have sex with you, period. YDI for not paying attention in sex ed class. Everyone should know that they should be good to go in a few days.

1030love 10

Not necessarily. They teach you in sex ed that periods last 3-7 days, but if your hormones are out of balance it could be any number of days. My periods have never been regular since I started getting them. I've had two separate occasions of having my period for 2 and a half months straight, and two other occasions where I didn't get a period at all for 5 months. And even when my period was "normal", for me that meant it lasted somewhere between 2-3 weeks and the next one would come 2 weeks to 1.5 months later. So needless to say, I've been on birth control for the last 5 years just to regulate my periods because without it, my body is basically a temper tantrum throwing toddler who hates me.

Yeah when I leave my body to do its own thing, I'd often not have periods for months at a time. I'm on birth control at the moment which basically means I both never get a proper period but am basically constantly bleeding/'spotting'. I don't have to use sanitary products because it's a tiny amount but it's almost every day. It doesn't bother me or get in the way of my sex life because it's such a small amount, but I reckon people more squeamish would be totally put off by that.