By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

Actually.... Not to be the geek or anything. But that could be true, many women have irregular periods which can happen on a 2 week basis then flux to being 3 months without, then flux to being a month long period. I don't envy you her pain and grumps if she is actually that irregular. Otherwise you guys need to have words about your sex life. I'd freak out if I couldn't get it daily, and nightly.

This can actually happen. What do you want her to do? Pull out her blood soaked tampon or pad for your own reasurance? Stop thinking about your dick for once and start thinking about your girlfriend and see if she's ok. Having a non-stop period for several months is terrifying. If you really think leaving her would be best go for it. It sounds like she would be better off without a jackass boyfriend like you anyway.

Mhmmmm, you miss sexy time don't you?

itcomesinthrees 10

It could be true if she's on the Depo Provera shot. A few girls I know said they had bleeding for several weeks up to a couple months while on that. Very effective birth control I guess, because you don't even want to have sex when you're like that.

I've had a period that lasted for 2 months. On the off-chance that she really has been on her period all this time, she'd be really pissed to know you're doubting her. Extended periods are terrible.

... This can happen, I have an undisguised illness where I bleed for 3 months at a time, then don't bleed for 3-6 months, then bleed for 3 months again. I have chronic pain to my lower left pelvic region and on/off long length bleeding, so it CAN happen, but ask her if she has medical problems.

This happened to me..... I had a medical condition and it had been well over a month and my boyfriend knew what was happening but he took the opportunity to go sleep with his ex girlfriend anyway since I wasn't putting out.