By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

Not the sharpest peanut in the turd, are we?

Maybe you asked at the wrong time OP like next time u asked her she also got her periods??. unless you asked her everyday then its a different story :)

goliatron 9

She's a bloody liar! Time to dump her!

I've had my period for more than two months continuously before. I mean, I have PCOS, but I'm just saying that it's possible.

Well it is possible for a woman to be on her period that long

While I would still bring this up to her, this can happen. I kept forgetting to take my birth control one time, and would start again, and my period got screwed up and I had a light but constant period for a month and a half. So stuff like this is possible. But she may not just being nice with you and doesn't want to have sexy time as well...

doraaa01 7

It is possible... I had the bar put in and had it taken out after 4 months because I got my period and it didn't stop :/

Been there. Dump her. Made my life so much better.

sailorarctic 22

long term bleeding is a possibility. Maybe you should talk with her. tell her how concerned you are about her health. This is coming from my own personal experience because when I had my period for over two months it turned out I had cancer. Encourage her to seek medical care.

So...I take it she isn't satisfied in bed..?