By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 452
You deserved it 12 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

so you saying she is constantly a moody bitch? ;)

Someone is REALLY just not in the mood then..

Not saying she's getting it from someone else but.....

playing devil's advocate it is possible

So she just doesn't want to have sex with you huh?

Some birth controls or conditions can cause girls to have long periods or spotting.I have a friend who had it for over a month due to new birth control.I would ask her straight forward whats the issue.Not just jump to conclusions that shes does not want to have sex or is cheating.I wish people talked to each other more. So many issues could be resolved without fighting or breaking up.

I agree. People seem to have a tendency to just complain about their partners to other people and never actually tell them that there's a problem. I'm not saying that's definitely what happened here, but it seems to be a recurring theme on FML.

ManicGypsy 22

The depo shot caused me to bleed the whole time I was on it. 3 months of hell. :/ Never again!

Maybe you should tell her to go see a doctor. Prolonged bleeding can happen and it's best she goes to see a medical professional. If she is saying it to get out of sex or to excuse certain behaviours on her part, you should sit down and have a proper discussion to get to the bottom of everything.