By Jack - 30/11/2013 08:31 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend has been "on her period" for almost two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 456
You deserved it 12 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiraleann 16
Girlie7 11

At least it shows that she is not pregnant ...

Comments

Okay, that may not be normal, but I'm one of those women with a messed up cycle. The longest on of my cycles lasted was 6 months and 4 days (I counted, I got fed up and decided to do the math and complain to my mother who was the same way as me, I love her so dearly).

My ex had a similar thing. She would have a period that would last forever. She starting taking birth control and it normalized her periods. Downside to that is reduced sex drive. Sometimes you can't win.

If she's on birth control, she could very well be on her period for that long. Just saying. :)

Mindy229 11

Maybe she has another **** else. .sorry for hear that mate.

BDA_fml 5

On the bright side, it's better than realizing that she HASN'T been "on her period" for almost two months.

Has she had the depo shot? I got that shit and had a period for six months straight. I swear most of my student loan that year went on tampons...

How stupid do u need to be to not realize that sooner?

cortezwiley 1

they don't close the whole park bc one ride is shut down, right?