By tomchuq - 30/08/2009 07:12 - United States

Today, I realized I can hold a pencil in my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 662
You deserved it 61 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbarre1 0

Thin people can do this. Depends on how you sit. There is no FML here. Now, if it was an orange or something, then you'd get a real FML.

Comments

YDI for sitting on your ass, bitching about how fat you are instead of doing something to fix it

stevenJB 25

Lol I wonder how many morbidly obese ppl are thumbing these comments down...it ain't gonna help your weight!!

Hannah_Brooke 0

Then go on a five-bite diet, stupid. Or maybe in your case, a no-bite diet. YDI for eating like a cow, Fatty-Mcfat-Pants.

screwtaylor 0

You're so immature. People like you make others so worried about their image they become anorexic. You're grosser than the OP.

Hannah_Brooke 0

Dude, this is probably a fake anyways, at my school we sit and make stupid fake fml's the entire class period. I don't take this shit seriously, and you probably shouldn't either.

#16, thank you. That needed to be said.

Hannah_Brooke 0

Sad, but she's right. People need to take responsibility for themselves, and by that I mean people need to stop being fat. For ***** sake, put down the comfort food

Hannah_Brooke 0

No, no, I am laughing at the situation: Stupid bitches making a big deal out of nothing.

septemberlovebug 0
sensboltsfan84 4

Hannah, stop being an immature bitch and pay attention in class. No wonder you're such a bitch, you're so ignorant. ******* teenagers and their bitchy comments.

Lmfao Hanna. If you went to my school, or I knew you in person I'd ******* knock your ass.

sbarre1 0

Thin people can do this. Depends on how you sit. There is no FML here. Now, if it was an orange or something, then you'd get a real FML.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

yeah really im 5'11" and 135 lbs and i can do this

Hannah_Brooke 0

I'm 5'6" and 115lbs and can probably do it too, the point being, the OP obviously found it disturbing that they could hold a pencil with their fat rolls. Which really means they should get off their fat ass and go running instead of eating ramen noodles three times a day while writing about their fat on an online community.

Hmm, you have a point. I have to bend over most of the time though, but you do have a point. My fat rolls don't sit right! Argh. Oh well there's always my boobs. If OP is bothered about it though, he should do something about it...

Rofl Im like not fat fat but im overweight and i can do this by bending wayyyy over Agreed with Number 14 its just harder for shkinny people.

If you're upset about it,then just lose the weight.

"I can make this pencil disappear" nice one! Dark Knight FTW

A better trick would be if he could write with it!

It's your own fault - now get the **** off fmylife.com and start exercising, because the fat is not going to go if you keep complaining on the internet.

The wieght is gonna stay there regardless unless he starts starving himself. Genetics are a bitch eh?

Hm, and genetics does not stop you from going outside and having a jog. Genetics does not have to have permanent effects on you, especially if you fight against what it is doing. There are lots of people of whom were fat, prior to them losing weight through an hour or two of trampolining a day, for a month - genetics has not stopped them. In fact, even just moving, so that your muscles require blood will get the fat off of your body. Continuing, you imply that starving yourself is required, and the only way - yet people with muscular bodies are the people whom play in the olympics, and if not in the big, famous leagues of sports, then they are playing a few sport(s) on a regular basis. In fact, starving yourself would probably make you gain weight; you start to lose weight, but after some time, any food you take in, is stored as fat - simply because, your body believes you will need it. If you did not eat and gain weight, you'd simply die. Also, we cannot assume that genetics is what has made him fat here, the original poster may have an incredibly good metabolic speed, yet ate far too much. So, as you can see from my above points - he CAN go outside and do some exercise, he CAN get in good shape, and he SHOULD. Genetics is not stopping him, it is his own will.

@156: Too long, didn't read. Doubt a lot of people did, to be honest. You want to write a few compact sentences, not an essay. |:

tldr; genetics dont force cake down your throat, fatass.

You know, 'fat genes' have been proved to be a myth. That is just another excuse for fat people not to do anything about being overweight. Cell memory of fat cells can be influenced by a mother being fat, however that would just mean a fat baby, and the weight should be lost just a little after most other children lose their baby weight. But, you get fat families, which people assume is genetics because they are all fat. No. They are fat because if people are living in the same household, they will probably have similar eating habits, and probably similar exercise habits. ...YDI

fat genes are a myth indeed, but genes for a very efficiency do exist. And people with super high efficiency genes are the genes that will continue to exist when bad shit happens to our race. It's not like the genes make you fat tho, everything you eat makes you gain weigth. BUT some people are lucky to eat what they can and dont gain a gram, while others eat half of that with the same living pattern and still gain weigth. Shit happens. FYL OP