By tomchuq - 30/08/2009 07:12 - United States

Today, I realized I can hold a pencil in my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 662
You deserved it 61 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbarre1 0

Thin people can do this. Depends on how you sit. There is no FML here. Now, if it was an orange or something, then you'd get a real FML.

Comments

Your mother must be so proud... OP: You deserve it for being on FML instead of getting off the computer.

The real question is... Can you hold a pencil underneath your boobs?

whooooop 0

indeedd fyl because you have the time to do that with your rolls

ok ok ok, I keep wondering why these people complain about their weight instead of doing something about it. Now now, before I get flamed, let me make it clear I don't judge people based on their appearances, like on their beauty. The inner is always important of course cheh. All I am trying to say, is if your on here, saying "FML" lo, you clearly have low self esteem. Don't be down on it and don't do anything, be upbeat and try to change. And yes, I do understand, some people have problems losing weight over medical reasons, but in some cases, there are ways to get around it. But, if your happy with your body, there is absolutely no problem. It is good for people to have self confidence.

the OP is clearly not happy if he's saying it on this site.

I agree that fat people suck, but sir, you are a jackass. And we know you have no friends, and that's ok... ...However you're a massive tool so shut the **** up

Everybody has at least one fat roll and if you're a girl you can hold something under your boobs, even if you have to hunch over. No big deal, move on

But can you write with it? That's the real question.

I'd actually give him props if he could.

Dude it doesn´t take much to do it . unless you can do it standing up , now THaT Would be fuuked

Carlyyy 0

Like the guy said above me, everyone has fat rolls sitting down...I just tried it, and I can do it too, and my doc told me I'm underweight.

SAVIORxOMEGA 0

Shut the **** up and lose weight fatty! Stop bitching and make an effort