By Larentiah - 26/02/2012 22:18 - United States

Today, I realized how bad my feelings of inadequacy compared to other women and jealousy are when I started thumbing down songs on Pandora simply because the cover art had a better looking woman than me on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 664
You deserved it 31 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. its okay, just listen to some justin bieber...

Sounds like you should seek some sort of counseling.

Comments

Don't worry, you're more beautiful on the inside :)

charmedamethyst 14

I wonder how she acts towards more attractive girls during her everyday life. Bet she acts like her shit dont stick either.

Jealousy is a bad thing. Start admiring instead!

Epsilonyx 15

I get that way too. With guys, of course. Except I start telling myself I legitimately hate them.

Epsilonyx 15

That's the reflection from the lights on my Christmas tree in the corner.

GoW_Chick 14

^You state the obvious. Is there a point to you commenting on how he has blue hair?

GoW_Chick 14

Really? *looks down shirt* Hot damn you're right!

In reality i know some fat guys who could say the same thing Gatta look lower

Just remember most of the women will be airbrushed to the high heavens!

waterpistol 4

you look like you could be on the cover of something..

Is your pic airbrushed? Cause it looks pretty good as is.

All women on album covers are gorgeous. Make-up, airbrushing, personal stylists...don't compare yourself to an impossible reach like that. Besides, if gossip magazines have taught us anything, it is that celebrities have more than their fair share of insecurities. Love yourself!

perdix 29

Make a Pat Benatar station. You'd have to be pretty butt-ugly to be threatened by her. A great talent, but looks-wise, blech!

GoW_Chick 14

I hate to here your thoughts about Victoria secret models, but really you shouldn't have negative feelings toward someone just because you think they're better looking and your self-esteem is lacking.

Don't worry about other people and just worry about yourself.