By xetsa - 13/02/2010 05:23 - France

Today, I realized for the last year that my husband has been home from Iraq, I haven't gotten more than a few hours of sleep at night. Not because he gets nightmares, but because he now snores so loud that the pets sleep at the other end of the house to get rest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 719
You deserved it 3 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bummer for you. It's not like he could have been killed in Iraq or anything.

Comments

I hear you! I sleep in th guest room love him and miss him bit could do with the snoring.

get earplugs you stupid bitch. how do you figure you have a right to complain do you know how many women would gladly give up sleep just to have their husbands home safe. I hope he wises up and leaves your bitchy ass for someone who appreciates him.

Somebody's being bitchy around here, but I don't think it's the OP.

There's no other way to put this, OP: Youre a self-centered bitch. You should be happy that he's even HOME, let alone home without post-traumatic stress disorder, or even nightmares for that matter. Give him some nasal strips, or spray, get yourself some earplugs and be happy he's back at all!

I'm confused, does she not get sleep because he snooze loudly or because her pets sleep at the other end of the house?

Ultimate_Cynic 0

No, no; you've got it all wrong. He snores loudly because the pets sleep at the other end of the house.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Seriously, OP? THIS is your idea of a FML moment?? You have much to learn about the Way Of FML, gurassuhoppa.

You know, you can get that fixed. I understand your problems, but if it bugs you so bad, take him to a doctor.

what the ****? be happy he made it home from Iraq you self centered... god there aren't enough degrading words to fit this fml...

tcbailey 0

wow it's funny how a sentence or two gives people a right to judge. If this woman was a self centered bitch she would not have waiting for a soldier to come home to her people. get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgemental towards these post!!!!!! solution: get him to try different things until the problem is solved!!!!!! simple as that

Well if you love him as I am sure you do since you did wait for him then you should tell him and then come up with a way to cope with it.