By xetsa - 13/02/2010 05:23 - France

Today, I realized for the last year that my husband has been home from Iraq, I haven't gotten more than a few hours of sleep at night. Not because he gets nightmares, but because he now snores so loud that the pets sleep at the other end of the house to get rest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 719
You deserved it 3 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bummer for you. It's not like he could have been killed in Iraq or anything.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

he's in the army so he is covered under Tricare health insurance. Get your hubby to set up an appt for his snoring. He could have sleep apnea or some other health problem.

pinklady72191 4

Okay, dumb one. Your husband could have lost his mind, better yet, his life, defending this country and you're gonna complain that he snores? Wow. Really? You ungrateful thing. I'm active duty military as well, and I am thoroughly offended that you want to post on FMyLife that your husband snores. And, it almost seems like you are poking fun at the fact that he DOESN'T have nightmares. That's some serious crap, woman. He gives his life for his country and you're gonna find something to find wrong with that. Damn. I can't believe that I signed a contract for YOU. No disrespect intended, I just think you should appreciate your husband's sacrifice a little bit more. Thanks.

tell hubby to sleep where pets sleep.

Yeah, oh happy day, he's alive and home from "defending" your country, and that means she's gonna be okay with not sleeping at night? Fail...

last year my husband came home safely from the deadly war in iraq. BUT NOW HE SNORES. FML

blueeyes24 0

Oh give her a break.... First of all its better that she complains on here a bit then complains to him and second everyone one on here has things that bug them when they have lots of other things they should be grateful for. She has the right to be bugged by it... doesn't mean she is a bad wife or not grateful he is back. I'm sure there is an adjustment period for any couple who has been away from each other that long. Oh and OP if you take their advice and he does need a CPAP make sure that you don't sit it on the floor near the dog... just read the fml that someone posted a little bit ago!

jayseangirl 0

fyl , but u can alwys get those things that you put in your mouth to help not snore. and beside snoring can lead to strokes

My husband snores a LOT (so do I) however I'd rather hear him snoring next to me in bed instead of in towel head country possibly getting his head blown off. Think about that. If he's overweight, losing weight may help with the snoring. Does he snore while on his side or chest? If not, roll him over that way. It could also be something with his nasal passages. Or it could be sleep apnea.

dugumit 0

well why don't you go join the other b*tches at the other end of the house and stfu.