By Anonymous - 17/08/2013 19:25 - Thailand - Bang Bua Thong

Today, I realised that I've never been able to successfully cook a meal outside of World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 634
You deserved it 40 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, OP, even in WoW, cooking takes skill (points).

RivetingTaleChap 6

Log off. You might be surprised by what you can accomplish when you make a genuine effort.

Comments

You do know how to operate a microwave oven don't you? Just try to follow the instructions on the box. It really is easy.

Start with the basics like tinned food on the hob. Then pasta. Then progress onto adding things to the pasta. Try getting a George foreman grill for meats, they're easier to use and make your meats taste good. Vegetables you just boil them, try one whilst it's been cooking to see if it's to your liking or not. Then you can progress :)

This is probably why so many people are overweight, can't cook and rely on fast food.

Maybe start working on skills in real life? but believe me ive been there-_- damn you world of warcraft! so fun.

HawkwindFan2016 8

Solution: Play WoW while cooking.

oh, that seems okay, maybe you could try to leave the warcraft world and learn how to cook a proper meal because you need sustenance to game.

Playing WoW while cooking really isn't hard, I would do it all the time when i was a heavy player.... I used the cooldowns on everything as timers for checking on something. LoH or hearthstone to keep track of time, or go into a battleground and stir when waiting to resurect. It's a good system.

If u can't take the time to make a bowl of cereal or some toast or a sandwiched in fact....there's a problem....