By Anonymous - 17/08/2013 19:25 - Thailand - Bang Bua Thong

Today, I realised that I've never been able to successfully cook a meal outside of World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 634
You deserved it 40 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, OP, even in WoW, cooking takes skill (points).

RivetingTaleChap 6

Log off. You might be surprised by what you can accomplish when you make a genuine effort.

Comments

NatalieOntheTram 11
tsent8 15

You cook (expose to heat for the sake of creating food) the noodles don't you?

boiling hot water isn't cooking but if it is to you well I hope you learn to actually cook one day.

16, many college students live off of those noodles. Despite being unhealthy, it's a staple diet for those who cannot cook.

NatalieOntheTram 11

Haven't you ever seen the video, "What Ramen Noodles do Inside Your Stomach"? You might as well make your own ramen. It's an incredibly easy dish to prepare. Probably not for OP, but for anyone else with an IQ higher than 10. =P

lol. I can't cook worth shit either. and I do try. I ramen noodle it up and get back to bf3 :)

jgriff79 23

Don't worry, that's what fast food is for.

Or know the difference between British and American English.

KiddNYC1O 20
chocolatefrog28 29

I hope this realization motivated you to try new things and maybe pick up a cookbook or two, being culinarily creative is exciting.

Don't worry OP, maybe one day they'll have a 3D printer that will print out computer made food using an edible printing material.

skyeyez9 24

Start off with simple meals and gradually work your way up. Crockpot dinners are easy: tossing ingredients in. Turn on and leave it. Spaghetti is an easy meal to fix as well.

you know op, you could use your computer time to find plenty of tasty recipes and online instructional videos of how to make an amazing feast, then invite all your RL friends over and wow them with food :)

I'm guessing the life of a professional chef isn't in order for you then?