By WHOO HOO AIDS - 01/06/2013 18:52 - Poland - Warsaw

Today, I realised half my underpants were missing. In related news, my slob of a housemate hasn't washed hers in several weeks, and has been stealing mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 654
You deserved it 3 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrinityisLife 22

Commando! Feel the breeze! In related news, that's disturbing what your housemate is doing........

whiteboy896 9

Comments

MrSarcasmic 10

I'm wondering if your username is part of the story

jem970 19

That is so gross *shudders* make her replace every pair and move out or find a new roommate. Not only is that incredibly gross but you can pass a lot of germs and what not by that. She is disgusting.

While it is disgusting that OP's roomate cannot wash her own underwear and has resorted to stealing OP's, the ****** is self cleaning and provided that both women have a balanced vaginal ph and no bacterial infection or STDs the likelyhood that "a lot of germs" would be passed is pretty slim.

titibug823 11

Tell her to wash her own damn clothes, and tell her to keep the panties she stole, or burn them!

Knightwriter 3

I'm pretty sure there are so few comments to this because no one even knows what to say to that kind of creepiness.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Put a lock on your door and get a new roommate because she's nasty.

Step 1)burn them all Step 2) BEAT HER! Step 3)eat some cereal

I'm sorry but I read this as "half of my underpants", meaning only half a pair lol.

Tough to get the smell of rotten fish out in the wash..

That is really, really disgusting.