By WHOO HOO AIDS - 01/06/2013 18:52 - Poland - Warsaw

Today, I realised half my underpants were missing. In related news, my slob of a housemate hasn't washed hers in several weeks, and has been stealing mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 654
You deserved it 3 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrinityisLife 22

Commando! Feel the breeze! In related news, that's disturbing what your housemate is doing........

whiteboy896 9

Comments

A lock on your bedroom door is in order ASAP.

When I read this first I thought you mean that you were missing half of the underpants you were wearing lol.

Who does that? Seriously. Where do you find these people? Sorry OP, looks like you need a new roommate. Unless you wanna keep that creeper around.

Lessons from FML: Don't trust your partner, don't trust your friends, don't trust your family, don't trust your roommate, don't trust ANYONE. Good lessons.

A100893 30

Itching powder will do wonders for that problem if you're the passive aggressive type.

Nice name... Anyway...well it looks like your hiding them from your roommate until they do their laundry or in the case of they they might be going commando for awhile...either or she needs to pull her own weight...

kaduzy 12

That's incredibly gross, but YDI because you sound like a jackass too. You can't get AIDS from sharing underpants with someone, especially if you wash them before putting them back on yourself -- which presumably, you would do.

When I read this, I pictured you wearing half a pair of underpants.

You better hide your panties, hide your toothbrush, because they're stealing everything up in here!