By ordinaryday - 22/05/2012 12:21 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I reached a new level of commitment in my relationship with my boyfriend. This happened when he pooped on the side of the road beside my truck, while talking and making eye contact with me while wiping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 245
You deserved it 3 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahh young love. I don't remember it being that shitty. He was challenging you and asserting his dominance.

Comments

BeMyLove15 10

I don't see why this is this an FML. If you see a future with someone, you have to be comfortable doing anything around them, and vice versa.

WTF? You know, someone has to clean that up! You're subjecting innocent people to possible disease! Couldn't you find a gas station? That's just disgusting! Maybe you need to take another look at yourself if you'd stay with someone that gross! I've been with my hubby 25 years, married 23, never ever has either one of us used the side of the road as a toilet! I'd have left long ago! I'd leave now if he did that! You & your boyfriend are disgusting! You deserve each other! YDI!!!

You must live in a big city and not the country.

murphdarkly 13

I would expect they were out in the country n not in the city, as you assumed, with no bathroom nearby...

Whoa cool your jets hot rod! You would divorce your husband of nearly 30 years because he pooed somewhere you don't agree with? That literally means your marriage's foundation is just bull shit. I only add the bull because I see human poo offends you.

You do know there are some places out in the country with like over 5 hours between places with a bathroom right? Sometimes there is no choice.

KiddNYC1O 20

35- Are you the turd op's boyfriend excreted?

give it two maybe three days and the turd(s) will be gone as for the TP its biodegradable, the people who do road side clean up probably don't pick up trash that often.

OK, but now tell us how you *really* feel...

I like how your profile says married 22 years and your comment says 23 years..

peachesncreem 21

Whoa. Relax your ballsacks lady. It could have been an emergency poop stop along a long long road with no gas station near by. If that's all it takes for you to end your 20+ years of marriage, then the bonds between you and hubby aren't all that strong.

jayfreeman80 0

You are a HOT MESS - get over it - admit you a fag & move on!!???

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Wtf? I have no damn idea what the hell you were trying to achieve. Someone please enlighten me on what this whack job was trying to say.

KiddNYC1O 20

...They see us bannin', they hatin'.

They see me trollin' They hatin' Moderatin' Tryna catch us trollin' Derpy! Don't ban me, Alan, I'm not a troll! I'm a chipmunk.

Did he wipe back to front or front to back? This information is important shit you should know about your boyfriend

Sundaysilence05 0

this could of been the worlds first road blumpkin

I'm gonna resist the urge to dispute that assumption on the grounds that I might otherwise incriminate myself (and/or someone else who may or may not have at one time associated with me in an allegedly indecent manner).

CallMeMcFeelii 13

It's rude not to make eye contact when you're having a conversation haha.

tony1891 22

don't mean to laugh but...Lol. at least he had toilet paper handy.

Epikouros 31

She didn't say he used toilet paper...

nadnerbz 6