By Lifeless - 15/08/2010 08:42 - United States

Today, I put on makeup for a picture. My Facebook profile picture. That's how much of a life I actually have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 33 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alicia_was_here 3

hows that mean you dont have a life?

Comments

And? Every girl who is going to take pictures for anysite like Facebook/Myspace even FML, will put makeup on and do her hair. I am definitely guilty of doing that. Even days i dont have anything planned I still put makeup on incase something comes up and i dont wanna look like crap in public. If that was the highlite of your day.. Im sorry but that is just laziness! Get out and do something, have like a Me day and go get your nails done and go shopping! Its really not that hard, and it will probably help since it seems you dont have the highest self esteem.

Judging by some of FML dps, a lot of girls have much more involved picture preparation routines. Apparently they include shopping for the most revealing top available that doesn't actually show nippleage. O.O No, mine doesn't count, as I was wearing a strapless dress and the photo was part of a practice shoot for my hubs. ;)

Very true. It's my impression that a lot of girls do the same thing OP does-- it's not an uncommon or pathetic thing to do.

madgirl102492 0

i feel for you becuase-well thats how i pass time sometimes

melonsmasherrr 0
arehagen94 0
moon21_fml 0

you facebook users are so lame

skyttlz 32

so? I've done the same exact thing. I even put on lipstick and eyeliner and took it outside so the sun hit me and it looked good