By Lifeless - 15/08/2010 08:42 - United States

Today, I put on makeup for a picture. My Facebook profile picture. That's how much of a life I actually have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 33 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alicia_was_here 3

hows that mean you dont have a life?

Comments

sassy2dicks 0

wow what the hell is with all these rude comments y'all are so lame you hate on FML's ? FML's are personal stories people decide to share you like or dislike the storie not the person .wanna make fun of people go do it in reality or maybe why your doing on the Internet is cause your definatly not one to critisise you ugly ****(: ps.this FML isn't the best but still funny.

hahahahahahaha, that's funny cause i've done the same thing and I have a great life.

NiknGbi 3

it's always nice to talk to sym1. hit me up on yahoo IM at nikngbi.

iEmily 0

I do that too, when it's been months since I changed it.

cporter125 0

*sigh* does anyone else actually care? YDI for having facebook

dyanil 0

The first 10 comments I've read were so dumb.The person who wrote this simply means that her life is meaningless since what she did is just so dumb and meaningless like the first few comments I've read.

Dizzygrl08 4

Don't feel bad OP, when I'm bored I do the exact same thing, make up and all =)

I do that occasionally... although that's the only time my mum will let me wear any makeup >:P so i might as well make the most of it! but I feel like such a sad person now :'( thanks a lot. well, I do have a life still.....