By Anonymous - 18/11/2012 05:05 - United States - New Cumberland

Spicy
Today, I put on a shirt that said, "Skilled in every position." My boyfriend took one look and said, "Since when?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 130
You deserved it 30 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...you're the very epitome of classy, aren't you?

It's called a double entendre, "bro". It's supposed to sound sexual without being overtly sexual. Get it? And don't call me "bro". I already have two of them, and that's quite enough.

Comments

mvc3ftw 17

So,Judging by the shirt I'd say you played lots of sports...right op?

perdix 29

Hmm, I'm guessing that either your blow jobs suck, or you're frustrating his plans for space travel by not letting him explore Uranus.

Would that exploration be done with a Hubble Space Telescope? :P

perdix 29

#31, sure, why not? We already call it the weasel, the chicken, the monkey, the ferret, etc, so what's one more euphemism. "Hubble Space Telescope" is quite a mouthful, but that should be no obstacle for someone with nimble oral skills.

witchdoctor1 9

But perdix, how many girls do you know that can say that mouth full? Especially when their mouth is full?

every1luvsboners 11

Take a dump on his chest. That'll teach him to question your ability. I remember when Doc used to come over every other Saturday night and take a dump on my glass coffee table as I enjoyed the view from under it - in exchange for his weekly milk money.

perdix 29

The first sentence is a description of the Cleveland Steamer (which coincidentally was the name of the football team before they became the Browns -- in both cases a shitty football team.) The part about Doc and the coffee table gets a "Dafuq" from me, too.

SenselessPattern 12

Hey, every1luvsboners came out of retirement!

It just gave me a hell of a laugh! Weird part of FML

I love how the comments section is already 70% judgemental people making a big deal over a joke shirt. I'm sure your boyfriend was just teasing you, don't take it personally.

YDI considering you wear those Nike shirts with those horrible statements. "Get on my level." "Try a different sport!" "Too much swag." etc

michael99man 5

That's probably cuz you weren't "practicing" with him.