By jsmills92 - 21/12/2012 00:26 - United States - Cranston

Today, I once again walked in on my husband eating our cat's food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 413
You deserved it 4 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he's getting a shinier coat and 20% more protein.

Comments

At least he's getting a shinier coat and 20% more protein.

How the hell did she deserve it????

Mademoiselle_fml 34

I think they said they've been having some problems with the voting system.

And this is the solution to the obesity problem in America and the rest of the world! All hail pet food!

Not really - if you read the ingredients on a bag of pet food (especially cheap pet food, but even veterinary brands), you might see things like added fats - carnivores need a higher fat and protein intake than humans do. They also have a pretty high calorie-per-cup level, depending on the brand - a wild cat would probably catch and eat several birds/mice during the day, and it's being replaced by a half cup of dried corn and 'meat meal'. Which is dead dogs and cats. I am not kidding. The highest quality kibble are grain-free and with organically raised meat and local ingredients, but after ten years of selling commercial pet food? There's a reason my dog eats raw. It costs me less than a buck a day (chicken necks and offal from the grocery store, usually costs around $2/package which lasts 3 days at a half pound a day, sometimes fish or beef or something else on special), and he's one of the healthiest five year old dogs you'll ever meet. Clean teeth and no skanky breath (unless he just ate fish), either.

robo_thunder 13

Cheap alternative to that pricey sea food!

Sucks if you have to kiss him ewwwyy.

How can anyone say that she deserves it? Why are there all the YDI's?

Thejackel79 9

It seems like most of the FMLs today have been flooded with YDIs for no good reason.

kathryn14 19

Maybe they think she should cook better.

Maybe they mean she deserves it because she decided to date him. I don't think she does, but still, it's a possibility and rational explanation.

I didn't even know what to think until I imagined your poor cat sitting there watching your oaf of a husband devouring his lunch...