Lies and love don't mix

By Gregoree - 16/04/2022 00:01

Today, I borrowed my mom’s BMW to impress my new girlfriend. I'd told her that I owned an accounting firm, so I had to look the part. Today was also the day someone decided to rear-end us. That someone happened to be my boss at Burger King. Let’s just say, the cat’s out of the bag and I’m single now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 182
You deserved it 2 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth. What was your game plan even if you hadn’t gotten rear-ended? Keep borrowing that car? Borrow your mom’s house too? Your boss did you a favor.

Sdog 6

Comments

Sdog 6

If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth. What was your game plan even if you hadn’t gotten rear-ended? Keep borrowing that car? Borrow your mom’s house too? Your boss did you a favor.

I’m curious what your end game was, since the absolute ceiling for a plan like this is “get laid and fake your own death.”

This reinforced my manchild free status.

Looks like the only buns you're going to get to play with are the ones at work, fry boy! You likely burned your bridges with that girl, nay rather, you flame-broiled them!

Fab4lyfe 1

Damn there’s some haters on the comments.. lol keep yo chin up pimp don’t change the game just push the reset button…

Why would you lie about such big stuff? You’d have to prove it eventually. Or just go crazy trying to keep up with all your bs. YDI.

kitten79TX 5

So...you told a lie. And you got caught lying. And your girlfriemd dumped you because you lied to her. And you want us to feel sorry for you because your bad ethics led to consequences? Yeah, no. Take this lesson with you...don't lie to people.