By bdiddy - 11/07/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I moved in with my brother to save on a swanky apartment. I was skeptical as to how this would work out as we fought a lot as kids. Our first big fight? Whether or not to keep his dorm-style futon complete with Return of the Jedi sheets. He's a 35-yr old physician; I'm a 28-yr old lawyer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 744
You deserved it 11 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Lmfao. This is ******* awesome.

peter_man 0

Comments

AndelleRae 9

Lmfao. This is ******* awesome.

Amen. @OP: YDI for arguing over the decor of a place you agreed to move into.

jasmine1259 2

I doubt it...I mean, he IS a physician.

it would be nice if people quit assuming that the brother was already there when OP moved in. for all we know they moved into the apartment at the same time, in which case OP does have a say in the decor, and really if his brother is so attached to that futon/those sheets, he should just move it into his room.

I agree. All she said was that she moved in with him. That could easily mean that they both moved into an apartment at the same time. Perhaps they were both looking to move, wanted a nicer place than either could afford alone, and decided to move into a new place that they chose together.

americayay 0

He deserves because who cares what his brother's sheets look like. I wish I talked to my brother more.

She said she moved in with her brother to save on a swanky apartment. I'm pretty sure she means they both moved into a swanky apartment, at the same time, to save money. Instead of renting a crappy apartment each.

I agree. A girl after my own heart =o)) hahaha. woulda had the same fight!!!!! This isn't a FML at all.

I agree with #42: To the people saying: "let him decorate it the way he wants". They are sharing a space! I'm sure if her brother was placing the futon in his bedroom, there wouldn't be an issue-- but imagine it in, say, a living room? What about when the OP wants to have guests over? There's that awkwardness of having Jedis staring at you while you're trying to be a mature host.

DietBroccoli 0

Would have had the same fight because you're a commanding bitch more like. He's his own person. I doubt you would change your wardrobe or decor just because your sibling told you to. Don't be a hypocrite and let them do what makes them happy if it doesn't hurt you. I hate selfish people like you.

He's a doctor, and you're a lawyer, and yall can't afford to have your own place?......... sounds fake, go hang urself OP

HEy Some chicks dig Starwars as much as we do. My Fiance does anyway.

#42, the fact of the matter is she admitted it was HIS place. HE can do what he wants with it. She has to learn to stop being a spoiled, whiny b!tch.

Icalasari 0

#148: One could be just out of school and the other could be having problems getting business for whatever reason

ydi u shouldnt complain u bitch he lets U live with him u mother ******* **** **** face twat queef dick penis bleedoutvagina fucky ******. ............... ASS

Epikouros 31

I think saving money is just an excuse for sleeping together. Why would she obsess about her brother's bed if she didn't have to sleep in it? Incest is not just for hillbillies.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

I am the best. And I am not even second. :) so you suck kid.

NO I'M THE BEST AND I'M SECOND SO GET OVER IT :D

olisykes_ 0

why dont you both kill yourselves? pathetic fucktards.

frubes are awesome. Yoghurt in a tube? WIN!

Maybe find a different roommate. I personally wouldn't live with a family member after moving out into the real world.

kionnalexus 0

omfg xD no wonder you fought, he sounds like an idiot. I wouldn't want him as my doctor

He's an idiot for liking Star Wars? You ARE an imbecile.

Because he sleeps on a futon with Return of the Jedi sheets?

peter_man 0
Shikyo_fml 0

Agreed. Return of the Jedi sheets sound awesome.

lobby0ne 0
derpderp 0

8 year age gap? fake story.

there is a 12 year age gap between me and my youngest sibling .. it's called young parents (Y)

alex_vik 0

Why? I've got a 10 year age gap between me and my brother.

22 year age gap between me and my youngest sibling. It's called having a breeding machine for a mother. -.-

clockworkrainbow 3

My sister and I have a 7 year age gap.

8 years between me and my brother and a sister in the middle. Just adding my voice to the chorus.

kewlfox 0

There is a 2 minute age gap between me and my twin brother

smalltowngirl88 0

there's 9 years between me and my oldest sisters.

There's a 1 minute gap between me and my brother....... which is irrelevant, but oh well

Shaiath 0

My sister and I are 14 years apart. 8 years isn't that hard to believe. How would you NOT want return of the jedi sheets? That sounds awesome. x3

AnotherStranger2 0

My youngest brother and I have a 13 year age gap. o_0 What are you, retarded? @OP: Hahahaha! That's cute, I hafta say it. X3 Those do sound like awesome sheets, though... maybe he can move them?

AndelleRae 9

Dude, I'm 21, and my brother will be 39 in October. My sister is almost 10 years older than I am too. Not everyone reproduces like rabbits.

olisykes_ 0

lol all you guys are so cute.

cattoe7 0

really? im the youngest, my oldest brother is 15 years older

skyttlz 32

my sister and I are 11 yrs apart

My little sister is nine and a half years younger then me...

I know a 14 year old with a 27 year old brother... 8 year age gap isn't unusual.

ITxCExLxS 6

My older sister and I are 15 years apart.

My brother and I have a 6 year age gap..

mehwhateverr 0

#9, you're an idiot. my sister is 20 years older than i am. large age gaps do happen between siblings. anyway, if it was his house in the first place and he LET you move in, then YDI. you shouldn't try to make him get rid of his stuff.

YDI? There are way to many abbriviations.. just type it out.. it takes a few seconds.