By Ya - 10/05/2009 14:18 - United States

Today, I missed my flight because I was stopped by airport security. They found "small, suspicious, spherical objects" in my purse on the X-ray. After pulling me out of line, taking my purse aside and carefully opening it with tongs, they removed the bag of grapes I had packed as a snack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 265
You deserved it 11 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dino_witha_cape 0

yeah, if you bite into those things they could squirt someone's eye out

Jcsati8 0

If you pack baby carrots, will they think you are carrying ammo? Damn airport security!

Comments

Ugh, American security. While I know I should care most about having to buy overpriced water on the other side of security, mostly I miss being able to knit on planes. Sure, i could stab someone with needles, but I could do as much damage with a pen.

haha when i was readinging it, i thought the small spherical things was anal beads. that wouldve been funnier but yea u shouldnt bring food on the plane for the same reasons everyone else said

I've had it with these motherfucking grapes on this motherfucking plane.

McCannCanTriple 0

I'd hope they have some free food if they don't allow you to bring any at all. Nothing big really, but sonething like a muffin, or a cup of water. Likely though everything is over priced as shit. I don't even think the bags of peanuts are free.

roflmao @ #10, but the security wasn't so great either. Airport security are really paranoid, so it may be absurd, but you have to avoid these incidents anyhow.

JennyyBennyy 0

ahahaahha this is possibly the funniest FML i've ever read

wearinsexypants 0

You're usually allowed to bring food, and they're changing the liquid restrictions soon anyway... But seriously, I've been stopped and searched by security several times and never missed a flight, even the times I was cutting it pretty close. My favorite time was when they searched my bag because of a chocolate Easter bunny. Not kidding, apparently the chocolate and foil showed up really weird on the xray. I totally look suspicious too, a blonde college girl... Anyway, either you have really bad luck or showed up too late. Oh well.