By lovehurts - 10/02/2016 02:29 - United States - New Baltimore

Today, I met up with my 'on again, off again' girlfriend of 4 years that I'm still madly in love with. We've been broken up for a few months and she's been dating someone else. We talked about possibly trying things again. When I got home, I found out she's engaged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 855
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's time to move on now. You deserve someone who will commit to you and there are plenty more nice girls out there!

Wow, no need for that. I hate when people lead someone on like that.

Comments

It's time to move on now. You deserve someone who will commit to you and there are plenty more nice girls out there!

Redgy22 26

And maybe drop a dime on her & let the fiance know what he's getting married too. If roles were reversed, wouldn't you want to know? He probably won't listen, but at least you would have tried.

I hate it when people play with your emotions, its not a f****** toy!

Wow, no need for that. I hate when people lead someone on like that.

And she's leading two on. I feel bad for her current boyfriend.

mariri9206 32

27, current fiancé.* But that really sucks, OP. Move onto someone better and who will love you and not lead you on or cheat.

She doesn't want you to be happy or be with anybody else that's why she is doing it.

Well, if this isn't the proof you need to stay well away, nothing will be

You have reached the sixth degree of separation OP. my sympathies.

Rough OP!! You need to move on and find someone better..

Sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Get out of this negative cycle and find someone else - she has.

i think maybe youd be happier with someone who can be with you while being entirely happy and all in. youll find someone, good luck OP

Goblin182 26

Yes, cause trouble between her and her fiancé. That will endear you to her.

He shouldn't want to be endearing to her anymore. The fiance has a right to know. I would probably confront her about it first, though. As someone who has been cheated on, I can say that it will be appreciated.

corky1992 33

She could always deny it though and make him look like he's just being jealous to avoid ruining things with her fiancé.

Find someone who shares the same feelings, you have to move on man. Fyl.