By plasticfantastic - 25/04/2009 12:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I met this guy I really liked at a party. We got chatting and then hit the dance floor. We had a "moment" and I went in to kiss him. He shot forward with his tongue already out. His eyes were open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 713
You deserved it 9 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

siklee 0

How would you know this if your eyes weren't open too?

FBIWarning 0

That guys facial expression must of been priceless!

Comments

dubvfan2 0

To everyone arguing about what a "real" FML is, this is from the damn site itself: "a good FML should seem fresh, well written, did really happen and has to be funny without being shocking or overtly gross!" "This is a space where you can let it all out and unwind by sharing the little things that screw with your day, and maybe realize that you are not alone in experiencing day to day crap." If you expect every FML to be a tragic story about someone's life ACTUALLY being ruined, you're on the wrong site. This is SUPPOSED to be about the little, funny things that don't literally ruin someone's life. A man with cancer eating lunch alone because his wife doesn't give a crap about him isn't funny at all.

He's drunk....what'd you expect, casanova?

I don't understand why "his eyes were open" is the punchline as opposed to the tongue thing... is leaving your eyes open really that big of a faux pas? An exboyfriend of mine got me used to leaving my eyes open and now I rarely close them while kissing... is that terrifyingly strange or something?

His eyes were open... meaning you had yours open too.

i dont really get it, sounds like she went to kiss a guy and he had his tounge out with his eyes open... not really fml material

well thats kinda weird at the time but your whole life is not ****** up now. btw its not like everyone closes their eyes to kiss.

pickwick716 0

#1 #5 and #11 have some sense. Stop being a ***** and then complaining

blizzy09 10

How did that make her a *****?