By vistingherfamily - 25/11/2011 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met my girlfriend's family. Her mother wants us to stay in separate bedrooms, and I was happy to oblige since I'm staying at their house. But because there isn't an extra room, we have to stay together. Upon entering the house, her mom searched our bags for condoms and birth-control pills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 800
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stormer461 13

I always come prepared with the condom already on. They never think to check there.

She will be amazed when she learn what "pull out" technique is.

Comments

I don't care if it is her house, the bitch had no right to search your bags.

Maybe not, but she does have the right to kick the OP out of her house and/or refuse to let him stay in the first place...

And most guys usually have a few stashed in their wallets (I'm assuming they didn't search there) and that'd be Enough for a few days. or morning after

mommapanda 0

However, keeping condoms in your wallet makes them more likely to fail.

Lets all prevent our kids from being responsible and practicing safe sex - what a top mum...

elephants17 7

I think the reason she took them away is so they don't have sex. Or maybe she was checking to make sure they do have them. So it would be safe sex.

"Well if you're going to have sex in MY house, it sure as hell won't be the safe kind!"

Was she as thorough as airport security when she checked? Did she use the rubber glove for the cavity check? I think that if the two of you are having sex, and if your old enough, then she should be informed that you are and that you will use protection! If she doesn't like it it's her problem!

Parents don't like to think of their baby girl being a sexual being. She was probably just wanting to make sure you had the items. Best to just be up front, if you two are sexually active, admit it, but tell her since you aren't married and that is obviously a problem for her that you won't have sex at her house. Then don't. Purely a matter of respect.

I don't disagree with you, but I think that if the mother wanted respect (which OP was seemingly willing to give on his own), she should have been more respectful to her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. They were guests in her home, and putting on such a humiliating display of "authority" is anything but respectful, especially if OP and his girlfriend are adults.

jokes on her , her daughter is already pregnant

rae_munchkin 6

What I'm wondering is if it's such a serious issue to her, why didn't she have you sleep on the couch?

I read this as the mother was making sure they had birth control and condoms because they were staying in the same room. I don't think she wants them to have unprotected sex, I think she wants to make sure they are having protected sex.