By vistingherfamily - 25/11/2011 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met my girlfriend's family. Her mother wants us to stay in separate bedrooms, and I was happy to oblige since I'm staying at their house. But because there isn't an extra room, we have to stay together. Upon entering the house, her mom searched our bags for condoms and birth-control pills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 800
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stormer461 13

I always come prepared with the condom already on. They never think to check there.

She will be amazed when she learn what "pull out" technique is.

Comments

....and when she did not find any, she gave me a box of 24 condoms, winked, and said "everyone in my family is a very sound sleeper - noises never wake us up". MLIA.

This doesn't make much sense to me. Surely there was a couch in the house for you to sleep on if her mother is that adamant about you sleeping apart.

Run, just run. Like mother, like daughter.

Uh, not necessarily. My mom makes my boyfriend and I sleep in separate rooms when we come to visit because she is super religious. After years of having religion forced down my throat, I'm pretty much anti-organized religion. So I think if I had kids later on and were in the same situation, I definitely wouldn't do the same thing. It's just stupid.

#64: you say that because you don't have kids. take it from a child of a super religious mother (who overcompenated for having been raised in an alcoholic home), when you have kids you start to appreciate SOME of the crazy stuff your parents did.

just tell her mom no glove no love... that shows what she thinks of her daughter

chels1994 11

just being a bit cautious is all

61- I agree. All moms are like that when it comes to there daughters. My ex's mom jus as bad.

thatdesertdude 7

it seems OPs girlfriends mom has never heard of the other methods of birth control. You know, like Nuva ring or depo shots or IUDs..........good luck with that family OP!

No longer thinking my parents are crazy.

Next visit, pack some really nasty-looking sex toys.

Or say "hey it's ok - I'll just sleep in your other daughters room. Problem solved!"

nickbucci1252 0

So....go buy some and use him