By vistingherfamily - 25/11/2011 02:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met my girlfriend's family. Her mother wants us to stay in separate bedrooms, and I was happy to oblige since I'm staying at their house. But because there isn't an extra room, we have to stay together. Upon entering the house, her mom searched our bags for condoms and birth-control pills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 800
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stormer461 13

I always come prepared with the condom already on. They never think to check there.

She will be amazed when she learn what "pull out" technique is.

Comments

unixdude 9

Tell her that as much as you have sex with her daughter, the two of you discovered that an abortion every 3 months is cheaper than condoms.

I can't see how this is a true FML. I know plenty of parents who would do that.

so she checked your bags for condoms and birth control pills and upon not finding any allowed you to then sleep in the same room together?

LiviaLuvsYou 0

Frankly, if you don't now go on to knock her up this weekend you've missed a major opportunity for comedy. What do you mean major life decision? Comedy first!

That sucks.. but you had to of seen that comin dude, you were going in her house aannd spending the night. Doesn't matter how old you are, gf's mom will do that.

This is a no-brainer really. The moment she said anything about examining your bags, you should have said 'thank you for inviting me to stay, but I will find alternate lodging'. The fact that she's willing to invade your privacy that way is very VERY Bad, and it also sets a horrid precedent. It implies that her rights supersede yours, even when it comes to your personal possessions. Are you OK with that? If you let it happen now, get used to it, unless you start setting CRYSTAL CLEAR Bounderies.

hateevryone 14

If she doesn't want grandchildren wouldn't she want u guys to have condoms and birth control...