By Anonymous - 24/01/2013 00:17 - United Kingdom - Canterbury

Today, I made my first snowman ever, and then cried when my big brother kicked it to pieces. I'm 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 052
You deserved it 10 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those things are a lot of work. Personally I would be distraught if that happened to me.

Comments

The day building snowmen gets an age restriction will be a very very sad day.

Kick him to pieces with your chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Wait till he's about to sit then kick the chair out from under him.

19, your pic lies! All you need is a plastic bag and then it is totally possible to staple water to a tree.

Well I'll be damned... Time to change it I guess.

Don't worry. You can make another. And hide a boulder inside this one.. Then lets see what happens when he tries to kick it to pieces.

Oh lol that's priceless and I would pay to see that! Poor OP :( hope he or she gathers some great ideas from the comments.

No worries he'll be back again next year :)

You're 27 and you say "big brother"? Lol

26- Simple case of who was born before the other.

The proper term is older brother. C'mon we learned this in kindergarten!

that's also the place you learn to shut the **** up when your opinion is not wanted.

catkat1988 17

Your brother, who is presumably more than 27, kicked your snowman to pieces?

You should thank him, he was trying to save you from Jack Frost...

Aww OP... ;~; it's okay! I've made plenty of snowmen before, but I'd still be pretty damn upset if someone kicked mine down.