By Ear Invasion - 26/01/2013 05:53 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I made a new friend: the cricket the doctor pulled out of my ear canal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 369
You deserved it 3 449

Same thing different taste

Comments

This would have been the perfect time to go do some open mic, you could provide the average jokes and the unamused reactions all by yourself!

I don't know about you but if I had an insect in my ear my reaction would look anything but unamused. I'd be flopping around like a fish out of water. Which actually would probably be great entertainment for an open mic.

did you have a bugging sensation that something wasn't right?

I bet he was itching to know what was going on.

i guess you could say he was jumping out of his skin in anticipation

If something goes into your ear, close the other ear, nose and your mouth. The thing comes out if it's alive. Try this before going to the hospital.

Wtf? If he can feel it moving its probably alive. If he can't feel it moving how would he know or even think it might be an insect. If he can see it in there, use tweezers. Also, an insect is not going to be able to burrow through your ear drum and get through to you nose or mouth. You sir, ...fail...again. Hahaha. Just kidding. But seriously, you fail a lot.

I meant closing your nose and stuffs causes a change in the inner ear canal environment for the insect, which may cause it to come out into outer more aerial environment. ^^It may also prevent it from penetrating the ear drum and flying out of the other ear.

bfsd42 20

23, why are you such an asshole? Pradip tries hard to make good comments and English is not his first language. YOU fail.

it is impossible for something to go 'in ear and out the other' unless it's words someone doesn't want to hear or a gunshot. If you close your mouth and nose and 'stuffs' you will not be able to breathe.. in addition, doing that can change the pressure in your inner ear but won't affect the outer portion (ear canal) where the bug is hanging out, at least not in a way that would prevent it from doing what it wants.

And I thought I was having a bad day for spilling my coffee.... I am never going to sleep with unprotected ears ever again...

Really? You aren't gonna sleep with unprotected ears ever again? I'm calling BS. That reminds me, I once knew this girl that had a cricket crawl into her vajay....

Well, no BS here when I say, I am never going to sleep with an unprotected vajay...

Don't use my cricket story as an excuse to stuff a ***** in there before going to sleep at night. Do it because that's how you prefer to get "deep sleep"

Awe testestestes! You had to go one step beyond prev! How is it over there? Never mind, I don't even want to know! :P

Sorry I couldn't help myself. Plus I know that horney cat ladies like yourself get turned on by those mental images. Just kidding. But seriously...that's a proven fact.

May your life with your new friend be full of fun.

a cricket saved pinocchio so I'd say your life is looking up

Sucks to have ears so dirty that bugs can live there.