By gabby - 16/06/2012 20:36 - United States

Today, I'm driving cross-country with my parents. As if the stifling heat isn't bad enough, they keep stopping to admire, comment on, and practically do a photoshoot in every corn field we pass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 208
You deserved it 2 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"This is a once in a lifetime experience, children. Oh look ANOTHER corn field!"

Comments

I wish u luck if u haven't hit Iowa yet. corn is all we have.

CaliyCat 1

Oh my friend the Midwest is made up of 50% cornfields, 25% bars, and 25% churches. Come to think of it, why do I still live here.

Stewie: So, anyone seen any good movies lately? Nebraskans in the diner: No. Nah. Nope. Nuh-uh. Stewie: Read any good books? Nebraskans in the diner: No. Nah. Nope. Nuh-uh. Stewie: Anything new with corn? Nebraskans in the diner: Corn?! Are you kidding me?! Why...corn...and...corn... Corn is always interesting!

Some of us Nebraskans can hold a good conversation! Well...some of us.

I hope you don't hit here (Indiana), you'd never make it out.

Too bad corn is ALWAYS picture ready; all yellow, and ripe, and juicy...

At least ur dad doesnt take pictures of strangers and food.

Hope to don't drive through Indiana!

perdix 29

Show them "Children of the Corn" and tell them it's a documentary. They'll immediately stay the **** away from that shit!

Damn, I didn't see your comment before posting mine. However, mine just gives them fair warning. You gave much better advice :-D.