By gabby - 16/06/2012 20:36 - United States

Today, I'm driving cross-country with my parents. As if the stifling heat isn't bad enough, they keep stopping to admire, comment on, and practically do a photoshoot in every corn field we pass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 208
You deserved it 2 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"This is a once in a lifetime experience, children. Oh look ANOTHER corn field!"

Comments

That's funny to me. Because my job is hauling corn FROM the field to the plant that processes it. So I know that feeling. Lol

Children of the Corn comes to mind. So long they do this during daylight hours, you're safe!

Quit your whining.... Your ungrateful right now but someday you'll see the value in the memories your making with your family. your parent won't alway be around and someday the ridiculous things they did will be funny and fond memories. Don't take for granted having parents that want to do stuff.

OP, either your parents are wacked or your from the city, corn fields are not exciting. Then again maybe they are both!

PInK_ExCiTeD 7

I'm being scared of cornfields, since I saw the movie "Children of the corn" hope your parents won't stop at night OP...

APK2797 5

My dad doesnt let me sleep when were on a road trip, if i do its barely anything

theWINDOWmonster 3

Stewie: ...Anything new with corn? Rednecks: Corn?! Corn is always interesting!

turdontoast 8

OP is obviously not from Indiana. There's a saying around here: there's more than corn in Indiana. They lie. That's all there is.

brennrose 1

Man, live in the moment. I'm sure that everyone out there (myself included) with out real parents, or any parents at all, would take a cross country with them in a heartbeat if we ever had the chance to do it again.