By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 17:42 - Pakistan

Today, I'm 5 months pregnant. My 20-year-old boyfriend still refuses to tell his parents because he thinks he'll get in trouble. He thinks we can get away with "never telling them and just hiding the kid." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 745
You deserved it 10 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funnyguy2697 6

good thing youre not married yet

I hope your child doesn't get his or her intelligence from your boyfriend. Good luck!

Comments

Where is he suggesting you hide the kid...? Is he seriously telling you to hide it in a broom closet or something every time his parents come over? And magically conceal any sound or smell it makes? And hide any baby stuff in the house too? Sooner or later, his parents'll find out. And something tells me that he'd be in more "trouble" by trying to hide the existence of his child than by just telling them.

It'll work! They just need duct tape, chains and a basement/dungeon. Feed them fish heads twice weekly and your in business.

musiciangirl591 16

39- i thought the same thing when i read that comment!

I think if his parents knows you exist, it's hard to hide the baby bump or the kid if you guys meet often :/

untouchable763 10

Why do you say "my 20 year old boyfriend" sorry but now I picture you being a 40 year old divorced lady.

hellobobismyname 24

I believe she mentioned his age to show he's not acting his age.

He actually is acting his age. No one should procreate at 20z

72 - Don't be thick. Fine, 20 is a little early to pro-create but how is trying to conceal a pregnant girlfriend "acting his age"? If OP and her boyfriend were barely pubescent you'd be closer to the mark but at 20 the man is an ADULT. That is not the behaviour of an adult.

Op's boyfriend: Aw, he's so cute--crap, my Dad's coming! *hides baby in the trash can* Dad: ...Why is the trash bin crying? Op's boyfriend: ...I threw a used condom into it. Dad: ...seems legit.

well if the boyfriend got his intelligence from his father, then this conversation is totally legit.

Your 20 year old boyfriend needs to grow up

Tell his parents about your pregnancy. Do your parents know about the kid?

This is what happens when children hump children. Eighteen plus, as in this case doesn't mean you're an adult.

monnanon 13

for the love of Odin. if everyone thought like you there would be no kids at all. after the age of 18 you are legally an aduly and can procreate if you so wish. doesnt mean its a good idea but it certainly isnt kids humping kids.

Most 20 year olds I know would NOT be ready for kids. They may not physically be 'kids humping kids' but mentally, and when it comes to parenthood, they might as well be 12. If everyone thought that way there definitely wouldn't be 'no kids at all' there would just be fewer kids growing up with resentful and clueless parents. (not saying all 20 year olds are like that btw, just most from experience, and even those with good intentions often can't manage or provide the type of parenting that they could if they were older)

musiciangirl591 16

69- i'm 20, my boyfriend's 21, we are way too immature to be having children, when you turn 18, you may be an adult (you know buying cigarettes and not being tried in juvenile court) but that does not mean you should be procreating

FarFromSocial 9
perdix 29

He will get in trouble if his parents are normal. On the plus side, your kid could develop into a world-class hide-and-seek athlete. Lots of American Division I schools give out full scholarships for excellent hide-and-seekers.

in that case Carmen sandiago could go to college for life

musiciangirl591 16
musiciangirl591 16

he needs to grow up if he's going to be a father, you can't hide the kid and expect to get away with it