By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 387
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

hehe i started kissing girls in Febuary ive kissed 3 since, Im 13

babychiapets 0

yeah #33 if it's any consolation, my first kiss was when I was 13, we bumped noses, and I'm currently stuck in a 2 year relationship with the boy, due to that day. I'm 15 but I feel like were goddam married since it's "2 years "

babychiapets 0

oh and good for you #24 & #45 I'm glad you can feel cool and accomplished in front of everyone here on the website entitled fml, on the comment section of an old post, sooo sick !

broderickcj 4

for any girls I'll be your first kiss, I'm 6"2 football player, a varsity wresler and I play rugby, for and guys srry I can't help

well that's what happens when you're ugly

AzizaManga 4

So, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. I'm happy its not like its a goal that everyone should have their first kiss at such a young age.