By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 383
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

annalovescheese 0

this is really sad. i was kissed when i was six years old. you guys need to go out and meet people!!

hellokittywhore 0

it's not anything that special like losing your virginity just kiss someone worth kissing tho.

ambrz 0

lol I had my first kiss at 14...

brushababyy 0

alot of people here are ****** pathetic. ydi for being a prude.

r u Mormon that would make more sense.... kinda not really tho haha

Maybe you can just play Truth/Dare and get your first kiss that way.

wow! I never get why people put stupid stuff like this, how is not being kisses an FML it's just lame!

bunnylover1 0

I got my first kiss in fifth grade (when I was eleven) and we made out lol

alexamarie11 4

eleven year olds know how to make out?? I don't buy it

florence2011 0

lol. I don't think that's a bad thing at all. I had my first kiss in jr high but I had always planned on waiting and I really respect people that actually do. just my opinion.

lol I don't wanna sound like a **** or something but really?! I'm 12 and I do tounge with my boyfriend in front of people!!

babychiapets 0