By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 387
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

woah! I'm 14 and have already been eaten out

...wow i am sooooo sorry. im 15 and ive only kissed a few guys. but a good trick (for both girls and guys) is when ur at a patry, dance, club etc... grind front to front with someone. youre already in incredibly close contact, and its super easy just to lean in like 4 inches and kiss them :)

talktomandybaby 8

its okay, me toooo. but im 13

power to the non-****** who wait for the real stuff..jk doesnt really matter, we're in the same boat :)

Don't stress, I was 22 when I got mine and I felt like a total loser. The good thing about waiting? The first guy, told me he "couldn't believe how lucky he was to be the first and that I am the "most amazing kisser. ever." lol

UnicornPukePink 0

I don't think you're supposed to be on FML when you're 12.

YourMomsFml 0

122-wow you have some probs

You look 5... or that might be a picture of someone special that is 5(: because how can a 5 year-old comment on FMLs and adding Emojis to it. so there for I believe you're older than that and there is really no point to this comment because I just UNproved my point. xD sorry.