By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 387
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

I'm 13 and I had my first kiss last year. your life totaly sucks.

Bleh, it's not that bad. My brother is 24 and never had a kiss.

man dude that sucks I had my first kiss last night I'm 16. sorry bro your life does suck.

zman1422 3
G_thelegend 0

no need to rush for a kiss really just wait for some one you really like luckily for me that person showed up for me long time ago (when I was 13) it's weird people find things like kissing so big

i havent kissed any1, and i take pride in it. given im basically the only one in my grade whos a virgin.

i havent kissed any1, and i take pride in it. and im basically the only one in my grade whos a virgin. so no, ur life DOES NOT suck.

wow thatz kinda sad. i'm 13 nd got kissed by 7 girls already