By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 388
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

Wow. I'm 14 and I already kissed 3 different guys this month alone... Losers

missalice0306 19

And you think that is something to brag about?

Helldemon 32

Someones trying to make it on 16 and pregnant obviously.

Yeah, no rush. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 21. Avoided all forms of relationships before that and didn't give it a second thought, but just happened to fall for someone on a study abroad trip that was in the same program. A year later, our feelings are stronger than ever despite living three hours apart. I'm glad I waited for him. :)

Why is kissing such a big topic with you people? Lol and why get so defensive about it? Does it really matter if your 7 or 77 a kiss is meant to be a sign of trust and friendship it doesn't matter if the only girl you've kissed is your mom or you even kiss your friends just as a sign of friendship really who cares!!! just do what feels right with you :)

Yup, same. Some boy kissed me when i was three, tho

I was 21, but i would've been happy to wait longer. He was my first boyfriend, and i wouldn't have wanted it any other way :)

It's okay, I've never even talked to a guy.

It's always better to save it I wish I could've but I couldn't work my way out of it..

SailorSolaris 43

Was 22 when I got my first kiss. Don't feel bad.