By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 387
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

So what? Nothing to be ashamed of. Being innocent is classier than being a trashy *****.

i think its sweet. my first kiss was at the alter on my wedding day and it was something i will never forget. my husband is my first and my last and thats the way it should be. love is forever and you should wait till you find your forever person cause then the kiss is magical:)

MsShayeShaye 0

That's because you've built it up to much, I'm only 16 and my first real kiss was this year. I know its no where near your ages but, if you build it up worrying about it or thinking its completely amazing then that kiss has to be with someone you really like. First actual kiss, hated it, I didnt really like the guy, first real kiss= amazing.

Wow srsly im 14, kissed 2 guys, but u dnt here me callin everyone who hasnt been kissed a loser. Yous arent losers. Theirs nothin wrong with not bein kissed

dirtybiirdy_fml 0

are you ugly? or just a loser?

I hope i dont end up like that... But im fat and quiet so its possible

Hey to be honest I had my first kiss when I was in third grade. I really regret it, and wish it had been with someone I truly loved, consider yourself lucky. I hope you find love thought.

katiedoll6 7

Happy birthday ? now look u got a kiss